Saturday, January 14, 2012

2012 Lineup

So I'm not sure if I overreacted with my last post or not.  I will have to figure that out over the next couple of days.

I do like the idea of a middle of the order bat for the next 6+ years.  I don't really care if he plays catcher or not.  If that is going to hamper his bat, then just keep him at DH.  With this acquisition, I'm not interested in signing Fielder what so ever.  I would like to see Smoak stick at 1B.  I still believe.  The offense all of a sudden may be exciting to watch!!

I'm guessing the M's brass are very confident in the progress of Walker, Hultzen and Paxton. 

2012
Ichiro - RF
Ackley - 2B
Smoak - 1B
Montero - DH
Carp - LF
Guti - CF
Seager - 3B
Olivo/Jaso - C
Ryan - SS

2013
Ichiro - RF
Ackley - 2B
Smoak - 1B
Montero - DH
Carp - LF
Guti - CF
Franklin - SS
???? - 3B
Jaso/Moore - C

No comments:

Post a Comment